Calling all Administration Assistants!!!
I am currently recruiting an Administration Assistant for a well renowned client of mine based in Colchester.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the communications department
- Deal with any queries which arise from internal and external parties
- Monitor contractual renewal dates of customers and ensure timescales are met
- Keep all spreadsheets up to date within the department
- Issue new contracts to customers where applicable
- Aid in coordinating events which are taking place
- Act as the first point of contact within the communications department
- Attend events and be an ambassador for the company
The ideal candidate:
- Will have the ability to act professionally at all times
- Be a good team player and use your own initiative
- Will have good solid administration experience
- Will be prepared to act as a key holder
- Will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with using online meeting platforms such as Zoom and Teams
- Must have working knowledge of Health and Safety practices in the workplace
- Will be very organised and methodical in their work
What you will receive in return:
An attractive salary
A full-time position working Monday -Friday
A generous company pension scheme
Car parking at the office – This position will involve working remotely to begin with, but all staff will return to the office when it is safe to do so. Some travel will be required on occasion.
If you have previous experience working within a similar role then please click on the link below and apply today!!!