|Location: CHELMSFORD, ESSEX||Salary: 10 - 11 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3068705|
They're an award winning third sector company in Chelmsford, and have undergone some really exciting changes in recent months.
They are now looking for a Communications Officer to join their Central Services team to help support the delivery of the comms strategy on a day to day basis.
This is a full time temporary position with a view to becoming permanent - a great way to gage a feel for the role, but offering stability too.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Communications Plan on a day to day basis to ensure that all tasks / projects are completed on time.
- Create and source content for all Comms channels to promote the company goals.
- Promote the company brand to audiences internally and externally across multiple channels
- Support the creating and organisation of company events; source benues, send invites, track RSVP's, advertise via social media
- Maintain the company database of all PR contacts
- Research press, locally and nationally, to maintain files on company articles
- Help to produce content, both creative and editorial; format art work, adverts, create presentations etc
- Liaise with printers, designers and production to ensure deadlines are met
- Produce reports on all of the above as and when required by senior management
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Central Services team.
To be successful for the role you must:
- Have relevant experience working in a communications / PR environment
- Have qualifications / education that can support you in all tasks required ie, a degree in a relevant field
- Have experience using multiple social networks / media channels
- Have experience in supporting and/or organising events
- Outstanding communcation skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Have proven working knowledge of Microsoft office packages AND Adobe Indesign / Photoshop.
- Be immediately available to interview, and start the role between 09.08.17 and 25.08.17 with no upcoming commitments.
In return for your efforts, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to convert to a permanent contract with the company (with a salary of £20,000 - £22,500 on offer), free parking, a great working environment and enthusiastic team.
Whilst working here on a temporary basis through Reed, you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
PLEASE APPLY NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE!!!
23000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
140.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Hour
VICTORIA, LONDONRead more
28000.00 - 31000.00 GBP Per Annum
EGHAM, SURREYRead more
29000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
WATERLOO, LONDONRead more
44000.00 - 53000.00 GBP Per Annum
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more