Job Title: Communication Support Worker - British Sign Language (BSL)
Location: Wandsworth, SW London
Pay rate: £9.97 - 11.43p//h
Hours: 3 days a week - approx. 15 hours p/w
Duration: Temporary term time only - starting in September 2020
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Carshalton area. Starting in September, the college are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Communication Support Workers specialising in BSL to join them on a temporary basis.
- You will supporting deaf or hearing impaired learners in the class
- You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need
- British Sign Language Level 3 qualification
- Previous experience in education or similar environment would be desirable however not essential
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.