I am currently working with a leading global Manufacturer who are based in Bristol and seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a relaxed professional environment in a varied and rewarding role. The organisation has recently merged with another international entity, and with an already large finance department, there will be room for progression within the organisation in the future.
As the Corporate Accountant you will be part of a small high-performing team within the UK and will have the opportunity to work closely with stakeholders across the organisation while you ensure the accurate and timely completion of Management and Statutory accounts across the group. Gaining this breadth of experience will serve you well in your future career, and will give you exposure to many areas of accounting.
• Production of monthly management accounts and commentary on variances across the corporate entity portfolio
• Support the Treasury Back Office with validation of commodity deals
• Maintenance and reconciliation of the general ledger accounts within the organisations treasury management system
• Preparation of quarterly, half year and year end supplementary reporting packs for treasury activities
• To assist with the external audit of the Europe Corporate business group for both half year and year end
• Preparation of UK statutory accounts for allocated companies
• Bonus of 5%-8%
• Up to 8% pension contribution
• 6x life assurance
• Income protection
• 25 days holiday Plus bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
The successful applicant for this role will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who enjoys a varied and busy role. You will be technically capable and have a good knowledge of IFRS, UK and US GAAP. Aside from this you will be a good influencer with strong communications skills. Experience of accounting within a group environment would also be advantageous. The client has expressed a preference for a candidate with a background in practice, but if you have relevant experience gained from elsewhere I would still love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you please apply for more details.