The firm regards their people as their greatest asset and are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
They expect their team to provide the highest possible standards of client care, and to be friendly and approachable whilst delivering expert legal advice.
In return, they offer competitive salaries and a superb working environment at a convenient edge of town location.
The purpose of the role is to provide legal services to clients in relation to general commercial matters, with specific focus on sale and purchase of commercial property, taking and granting of leases, lease renewal and assist in the co-ordination of the team’s activities and achievement of its business objectives.
- Initial consultations and client triage where required;
- Advising and liaising with clients on commercial property matters;
- Ongoing case management;
- Client relationship management;
- Negotiation on matters;
- Networking and business development for commercial work flows;
- Reviewing and managing WIP and client financing in relation to ongoing matters;
- To produce all fees to meet monthly and year end targets;
- Outstanding debt collection;
- Attend team meetings where appropriate;
- Keep files well organised and property updated;
- To use DPS for all emails, letters, reports and correspondence and ensure other team members use it correctly;
- Utilise PC skills as necessary to carry out the job tasks;
- Record phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate. Actioning to ensure response to calls, where necessary;
- Compliance with Company standards and procedures.
If you are interested in this position, simply click apply