Paralegal - Permanent - Salary Negotiable
Reed Legal have partnered with a fantastic multi discipline law firm who are seeking an experienced Paralegal (or experienced Legal Secretary) to join their team. The firm prides themselves on being a great place to work, friendly and forward thinking.
The role will involve supporting the allocated fee earners as well as any administrative support that is needed within the office. Ideally you will have commercial property experience and been in a similar role previously.
Typical responsibilities will be as follows:
- File creation and client care correspondence
- Preparing and understanding accounts forms and client ledgers
- Preparing stamp duty forms
- Producing drafts of contracts
- Raising quote letters
- Activating matters on accounting and case management software
- Submitting AP1 registrations at Land Registry and dealing with requisitions
The successful candidate will ideally be LPC qualified and have relevant commercial property experience.
Please get in touch to discuss this great opportunity.