Reed Ipswich are recruiting for a Commercial Manager for a leading company in containment storage solutions. The purpose of this role is to support the growth of the business and further build commercial skills that are aligned to an international marketplace. The successful candidate will ensure effective preparation and delivery of quality high value proposals with overall commercial management of successful international projects through to conclusion. This role will be based at the company's head office in Suffolk and will report directly to the CEO.
- Put together commercial proposals to win new business
- Negotiate and agree contracts
- To communicate directly to the CEO, sales, finance teams, distributors and purchasers to ensure that proposals are completed in line with the enquiry requirements.
- To generate professional proposals.
- Develop relationships with company key accounts and distributors.
- To ensure the management of successful orders is undertaken with the support of the projects and finance teams.
- Management of opportunities across multiple market sectors and international geographies.
- Preparation of reports to CEO, CFO and the Sales Director.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience within commercial management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Computer proficient skills including MS office and Microsoft Teams
- A strong work ethic
- A degree in a business related field or equivalent experience gained within a business environment
- A second language would be an advantage
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Bonus-15% of basic salary
- Pension 4% rising to 6% after 5 years
- Life Assurance
- Bupa health and dental care
- Relocation Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
For more information apply now!