An innovative, technology based consultancy providing varied services to a wide range of customers is currently recruiting for a Commercial Support Manager on a permanent full -time basis.
This is a perfect opportunity for the right candidate to join the company and build a rewarding career with a growing company currently turning over approx £40m annually.
The current structure comprises of 5 directors and approx. 50 employees split across two offices. This business has a customer base of approx 500 and 150 suppliers – using 4-5 difference frameworks (e.g CCS, Public sector frameworks). The role is a brand new position due to expansion and a real opportunity for someone to progress and make the role their own.
The role is ideally based in Wellington, however 2-3 days a week can be worked from their Bristol office, in North Bristol.
• Managing regulatory compliance across the business; directly support the Commercial compliance and Governance requirements
• Providing research and advice on commercial and contractual issues as required across the business
• Support the sales team in sales cycle / tendering process from a commercial perspective
• Conducting draft contract reviews, negotiation and liaison with new customers and suppliers
• Managing compliance across our existing business relationships
• Reviewing contractual terms whist ensuring risk exposure is kept minimal
• Providing recommendations based on commercial findings
• Ensuring contracts are put in place on the right public sector framework
• Stakeholder management; Researching issues and advising senior management on all required aspects of commercial contracts
Benefits include: competitive salary, generous pension, parking, private healthcare