The position is a temporary assignment
OBJECTIVES OF THE POST
• To liaise with schools, contractors and suppliers on facilities matters for The TCES Group (TCES)
• To maintain logs and generate reports
• Act as the first point of contact for telephone and email queries relating to facilities and equipment requirements
• Facilities management for schools, working closely with the GBM
• Source a range of building equipment supplies, obtain quotes and negotiate prices with suppliers
• Ensure all Health and Safety systems are adhered to and take a lead on ensuring all matters relating to Health and Safety are in place
• Complete maintenance logs to produce job lists for contractors and data for management reports
• Participate in production of weekly Commercial flash reports
Work Ethics and Confidentiality
• This role requires confidentiality, discretion, the use of initiative and the ability to work effectively with senior management, staff at all levels and customers.
• To maintain good personal and professional boundaries and conduct appropriate to the working environment, work colleagues, management, pupils with whom we work and all external agencies.
This position is a potential temp to perm vacancy.
If you feel you are suitable for the position and hold the skills outlined in this job description please contact.