Corporate Director – Up to £85,000 per annum DOE + Annual Bonus + Car Allowance
North Wales – Rhyl
I am working this exciting role exclusively on a retained basis with a client I have an exceptional relationship with having recruited into their senior management team previously.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for the strategic operational management to ensure the efficient running of the company by providing effective leadership of the corporate/ customer service team:
- All financial matters, including budget development, Forecasting & reporting.
- Managing all operational matters for 4 regions across the UK
To support the MD, Board and Senior Managers in planning and delivering excellent service to an extremely large client base, thank includes some very well know brands whilst seeking to maximise growth opportunities, profitability implementing process improvement across the business.
To Give you a feel for some of the key responsibilities in each area have a read of the below.
Responsibilities by Function:
• Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans, and lead on short and long-term financial and managerial reporting and lead on production of monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of financial performance against budget and operational goals
• Develop, maintain and Implement improved processes that add value to the business
• Take full ownership of the P&L for your business areas a manage these effectively
• Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors and be a key point of contact for large clients that may require some account management.
• Identify operational changes that can be made to improve service offering
• Support Managing Director and Marketing Director in developing the corporate side of the business and potentially securing new contracts
• Manage performance KPIs of the 4 regional managers, who will directly report into you.
As you can see this is a role that if multi-faceted and would suite someone with similar previous experience who has a proved ability to deliver at board level, some key qualities include:
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity, pushing and exceeding goals
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Ability to flex between micro and macro level thinking and work with all levels of management
- Exceptional commercial acumen and business knowledge
- IT literate with a broad understanding of the overall system requirement
- An understanding of multi site operations
- Senior management experience
- A competitive Salary of up to £85,000 per annum DOE
- £6,500 per annum car allowance
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Private health scheme plan
- A generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
For Immediate effect apply online now !