A rare opportunity for an experienced Commercial Claims Handler has arose within local insurance broker in Glasgow. Looking to begin face-to-face interviews post-lockdown, this firm will be arranging initial telephone calls with interested candidates.
Joining an established firm, we are looking for someone who comes holds exposure to a variety of commercial classes of claims, to operate on a client facing basis & support in the growth of our claims team. Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
The ideal candidate will come from either a broker or insurer environment.
- Covering areas of expertise including but not limited to - motor fleet & trade, property owners, EL/PL and commercial clients.
- The largest chunk of your work load will be handling large commercial motor fleet claims
- Working closely with highly skilled account executives and handlers, ensuring clients received a well-rounded service in providing insurance solutions.
- Noting key information in relation to claims, using fact-finding abilities.
- Supporting advice + support to clients throughout claim life cycle - managing claims end to end.
- Calculating of reserves and settlements.
- Be granted own handling authority.
- Attending client and insurer meetings as required
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- contributory pension scheme
- training programme
- access to training + development opportunities.
This is genuinely, and excellent opportunity to establish your career within a an growing brokerage. Please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance,
heather.yardley @ reedglobal.com