|Location: HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3055478|
I'm delighted to be working in partnership with a National Insurance Broker who are looking to build upon the success of their existing sales team.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team in Harrogate.
You will need to be determined, positive and self motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
My client is interested in speaking to candidates from a wide background, from a junior level Commercial Account Handler, up to senior level. These are great positions working in very supportive and friendly teams.
You will be providing outstanding customer service to a portfolio of clients, increasing retention and enhancing revenue streams.
You will be targeted to:
• Maximise client business retention by efficient/prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc.
• Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
• Ensure clients are offered appropriate premium payment options
• Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
• Develop strong relations with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
• Cross selling on existing client database
• To handle client’s enquiries from own and team’s client account ensuring that all client instructions are handled promptly and accurately
• To send out client renewals and deal with subsequent enquiries in a timely and compliant manner
As a successful Candidate you will be required to have:
Previous experience working with the Commercial Insurance industry.
My client will consider all levels and abilities, from Junior Commercial Brokers, to Senior Corporate brokers.
• As well as the above experience ACII qualified or working towards would be great
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent organisational, administrative, forward planning and team working skills
• A flair for communication, building relationships and influencing others
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
In return you will receive a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that will increase with service.
Please do not hesitate to call Helen Spriggs on 0113 2368957 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
BRICKHILL, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
17000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
WESTBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
25000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWMARKET, SUFFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more