An opportunity has arisen within the insurance division of a financial services and insurance firm based in Sheffield for a Commercial Broker to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing broker as it works to expand its presence.
This opportunity will see you primarily:
• Servicing an existing book of business
• Performing mid-term adjustments, renewals and quotations.
• Policy issues and market submissions, collating presentations
• Processing invoices
• Handling a range of commercial products
• Liaising with clients and account executives
• Keeping updated in regulatory changes, market updates etc.
• Working within an experienced brokers environment
This client is looking for commercial broking experience
You should have strong product knowledge across the Commercial product range
You should be driven with the ability to work under pressure and deliver great results
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package including generous holiday allowance, support for CII accreditations and contributory pension.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be of interest to you please contact Alexandra Cardigan on 0141 241 4700 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org