** 12 months fixed term contract **
Do you want a job where you can genuinely make a difference?
An exciting environmental company is looking for a Commercial Assistant / Accounts Assistant who shares its passion for saving and restoring Britain's ecology, rivers and green spaces!
Working closely with project and site managers, this is a crucial role to assist the smooth running of the project accounts, but you must be willing to 'muck in' wherever there's a need.
This is a role for someone who's happy in a 'muddy boot' environment, as the role is based on site and is no place for shiny brogues or high heels!
What will it entail?
- Keeping a good record of employee hours logged
- Allocating raw material costs to the appropriate account
- Liaising with the site manager to capture appropriate asset forecast
- Ensuring time forecasts reflect forecasted works
- Dealing with project invoices
- Dealing with PO numbers
- Keeping abreast of changing project costs as a result of project programme updates
- Drafting information for compensation events
- Adhoc analysis
What skills and experience do I need to demonstrate?
- A high standard of record keeping, taking pride in accuracy and presentation of financial information
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude
- Good Excel
- Due to the location, it is essential you drive and have transport
What's in it for me?
- A friendly environment where you can make a difference
- A competitive salary
- Varied projects and interesting work
- This is a 12month FTC, but could be extended further as project commitments are predicted to rise
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more, please apply on-line immediately!