REED are working on an exclusive opportunity that has opened up in Aberdeen, due to expansion of a national Insurance Broker for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join the firm. Due to the current climate, this firm will offer remote access working & training initially off the back of preliminary telephone/video interviews.
- Predominantly your clientele will be from the Oil, Gas & Construction industries.
- Servicing a portfolio of Key Clients, you will look to carry out Renewals, Mid-Term Adjustments and extensions to covers.
- Handling and invoicing any queries from your clients.
- Directly supporting Account Directors & Executives in building insurance solutions to suit your clients needs.
- Aim for client retention of our existing clients.
- Relationship management is key in this role, so it’s essential that you are comfortable in your customer service delivery and your ability to build and maintain key relationships.
It’s essential that you have a good understanding of the commercial insurance market in order to succeed in this role.
If successful, you will be joining an ever-growing broker who genuinely looks after it’s staff, and offers career progression where it’s desired, including private medical cover, death in service cover, weekly + monthly incentives and a competitive salary + pension.
If interested, please apply or, get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance - 0141 241 4700