Our client, an independent Insurance Broker based in Essex, are currently seeking a Commercial Account Handler with the main duties and key requirements of this role being as follows:
- Administration of client’s insurance requirements on a daily basis, including general enquires, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums and cross-sales.
- Provide excellent levels of client service which will assist in achieving retention targets
- Handling of insurance queries, either written or over the phone.
- Recording and inputting of all relevant documentation
- Working knowledge of the product range, policy wordings and service standards. Products to include Property, Liabilities, Motor (Fleet and Trade desirable), PI, Construction.
- Good negotiation and broking skills
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the SME or Corporate Insurance market. Cert CII qualification is also desired.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org