|Location: HAZEL GROVE, CHESHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3043411|
This organisation is a focused business who strive to provide the best possible professional advice to all of their clients. They are looking for a hardworking Commercial Account Handler to join their team.
Salary: Up to £25,000 PLUS Excellent benefits package.
• Effective and timely communication with all clients - email, letters, telephone and face to face meetings when required.
• Review the demands and needs of all customers and advise on the appropriate insurers, cover and pricing
• Prepare accurate, timely, professional and compliant presentations, renewal reports and other market and client documents as required
• Comply thoroughly with any delegated authorities to which you are subject.
• Inviting renewals expediently and maximising retention
• Checking and issuing of insurance documentation
• Complete various reports as required throughout the insurance cycle
• Liaise as necessary with insurers in relation to client’s policies
• To actively discuss additional products, cover and services that the client needs and wants
• To generate from your clients other opportunities for business to the group
• Client files up to date, tidy and in keeping with company guidelines
• Systems and applications are kept up to date and accurate with all information at all times
• Actively chase debt of your allocated clients to ensure collection within the company guidelines
• Such other duties as the board or line management may from time to time require
• Effectively maintain diary
• Adhere to all company & FCA policies and procedures as instructed
• Carry out all training provided to deadlines prescribed - including all aspects of Broker Assess
• Work within applicable delegated U/W authorities
• Maximise client retention for those you are responsible whilst adhering to all Company and Regulatory guidelines.
• Execute the responsibilities of a company employee acting in a lawful and ethical manner in accordance with your contract of employment and company staff handbook.
• Adhere to all H&S and Housekeeping requirements
• Work with department Director to manage own professional development, including performance appraisal and identifying and meeting training needs in order to ensure competence and compliance with FCA regulations.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Practical working knowledge of current FCA regulations
• Experience of adhering to and maintaining systems and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult and influence at all levels
• Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally
• Personal effectiveness, including time management and priority setting
• High personal drive and resilience
• Ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate and influence
• Continuous application of personal/professional development
• 5+ years’ experience
• Strong technical knowledge of property and casualty classes
• Previous experience of working under delegated authority facilities would also be advantageous
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
20000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
STOURBRIDGE, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
OLDBURY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
STOCKPORT, CHESHIRERead more