Job Title: School Liaison Officer
Location: South London
Pay rate: up to £26,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full time 37 hours pw
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South London area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Liaison Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
The College provides inspirational, high quality education and training which meets the needs of individuals, employers, and our local communities. We set high standards and the Charter sets out what you can expect from the College and what the College expects from you in return. The College has over 2,000 full-time students and more than 2,600 part-time students; studying courses that range from vocational qualifications to community leisure courses.
· To engage and promote education courses for Further Education and Higher education
· Effective communication via face to face, telephone and zoom meetings i
· To visit local schools in order to attract new students for the courses
·To participate in meetings, reviews planning and course developments with Subject Managers
·Supporting with learning plans for students and leasing with supported staff for monitoring learning plans
·To support the development of the College’s 14-16 provision, ensuring quality assurance
·To build relationships with college partners and students
·To present to large audiences and at events
· To promote equality and diversity
· You will be working with students aged 14+
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Excellent communication skills supporting on a 1:1 or group basis
· Full driving licence and car in order to get between schools/colleges
· Flexible working hours to support mornings and evenings when required
· Commitment to self-development
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.