£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Working from Home
One of Reed's major clients are currently looking to recruit numerous Collections Advisors to join their team on a temporary basis due to continued growth within the company. Successful candidates will be responsible for contacting clients for unpaid arrears and putting payment plans into place.
This role is due to last until the end of March but there is the possibility of extension / permanency. This role will require candidates to work from home but all necessary equipment will be provided.
The role is due to start in the first week in February so candidates must be immediately available.
Duties involved in the role:
- Dealing with high volumes of inbound and outbound calls to customers
- Ensuring high collections performance whilst maintaining a 'Customer First' approach
- Maintaining excellent levels of communication with customers over the phone, via email and letter
- Delivering on targets including direct debit conversions, card payments, commitments to pay, call quality and call productivity
- Accurately inputting data into company databases
- Working closely with other members of staff and teams within the business
- Adhering to GDPR principles at all times
- Other tasks as and when required
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working in a high volume customer service environment
- Ability to deal with challenging customer queries
- Experience working in customer collections
- First class communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in utilities
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of Edinburgh's leading companies and may well lead to future opportunities. This company is renowned for it's positive working environment and excellent company culture - an experience previous candidates placed by Reed have noted.
So if you match the job description and are interested in the role, what's stopping you? Please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org