Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative or Collections Negotiator looking for the next step in your career?
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging role with excellent progression opportunities?
If you’re a good communicator and have excellent attention to detail, then we want to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting a Collections Advisor on behalf of my client in Leamington Spa. My client is looking to expand their team and is seeking motivated and hard-working individuals to start immediately on a permanent, or temporary to permanent basis.
- Providing excellent customer service via the telephone and email
- Accurately inputting financial data
- Reviewing customer payment plans and loan applications
- Processing payments
- Liaising with third party organisations such as debt collection agencies
- Liaising with third party debt collection agencies
- Database and record management
- Customer Service experience (2 year minimum)
- Excellent numeracy skills (minimum of a C grade in GCSE Maths)
- High attention to detail
- Confident, empathetic, and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of credit risk policies and financial regulations desirable
- Ability to well work in a team and independently
- University degree is desirable but not essential
The salary for this role is £20,000 initially, increasing to £22,000 after passing a 6 month probationary period. This is a full time position, however shift work is required (shifts will be 9am-5pm or 12pm-8pm) and successful applicants must be available to work one weekend a month (with two days off in the week). If you are interested in this position and available immediately, please apply now!