REED Engineering are proud to support our specialist client in their search for a Coating Operator on a permanent basis. The successful candidate carry out Coating activities to quality and industry standards.
- Using written work instructions and items lists to assemble products to customer specifications and IPC-J-STD-001 Class 3 as directed
- Cleaning, masking, de-masking, spraying and touching up Coating
- Assisting with Potting requirements
- Complying with all 5S activities as required
- Ability to work to written instructions and bills of materials
- IPC certifications are desirable but not essential as full training can be provided
- Experience in Coating is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided
- Understanding of component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs is desirable but not essential as full training can be provided
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High concentration levels
- Excellent level of dexterity
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Able to respond to changes in demand and meet tight deadlines
Excellent opportunity to join one of the market leaders in their field supporting diverse industries across the globe.
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to obtain SC clearance.