Our multinational partner company is looking for new colleagues to
CloudOps Engineer position
You will be expected to:
• Participate in setting up the operation’s strategy.
• Share knowledge and experience with the team.
• Be the go-to expert in your field.
• Know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers, and
Your responsibilities will be:
• Build systems and tools to keep the payments stack running smoothly, reliably, and
• Maintain and improve the scalability and resilience of our systems, driving adoption
of best practices, and automating every process along the way.
• Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption.
• Continuous assessment of evolving security threats. Providing solutions for
mitigating the associations risks.
• Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly
available and scalable services.
• Keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments.
You will need to bring to this role:
• Well-rounded understanding of networking
• Knowledge about Cloud Computing concepts of AWS, such as VPC, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3,
Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch.
• Understanding of microservice architecture.
• Hands-on experience with automating CI/CD pipelines.
• Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
• Good command of English.
Their current stack includes - but not limited to:
Java, Spring-Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS,
Oracle, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache, this could be an endless list – our μService ecosystem is
adopting different technologies for specific problems – we encourage choosing the right
tool for the job.
• Experience in the technologies they use.
• Ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that they do not list here, but you
know it solves a sub-set of problems very well.
• Web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS
prevention and PCI, etc.).
• Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, cloud-security technologies (VPC,
Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
• Worked in an Agile environment.
• Able to communicate with the use of GIPHY’s.
Why to join our partner company?
•They work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal and ego free culture
•They commit to continuous improvement.
•Talent is valued, Initiative is rewarded.
Benefits at the company:
•Competitive salary package, including private health insurance and fringe benefits (cafeteria).
•Flexible working hours.
•Personal development throughout courses and conferences.
•Unlimited access to Udemy and Linux Academy courses.
• Travel to and work with teams in the headquarters
Mob: +36 30 500 2560
Tel: +36 1 8833 588