Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: up to £42,000
Skills: AWS/ Active Directory/ Powershell/ Windows Server/ Linux
A global tech house is looking for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their Newcastle based team. If you want to join an expanding business who reward hard work with an extensive list of benefits, then do not hesitate to apply!
This company put quality at the forefront of everything they do, they have a passion to remain industry leader by staying up to date with the latest trends in technologies. You will be joining a high calibre team of Infrastructure Engineers who support several applications whilst managing cloud-based infrastructure.
If you are innovative and are looking to continuously improve, this is the role for you. Within the autonomous team, you will be able to make technical recommendations on how to improve and succeed within the projects.
Commercial Experience Required:
- Experience maintaining and building AWS Infrastructure
- Windows Server/ Powershell/ Active Directory/ Linux
- Mentoring and training others
- Experience automating cloud services
- Experience maintaining a managed DNS and CDN in a commercial setting
- Use of CloudFormation CI/CD or Terraform tooling
- Showing proactive behaviours to find solutions
- Understanding of general networking
- Ability to lead small teams or projects
- Strong communication
This client offers you access to their extensive range of benefits, from an onsite gym, free snacks, cashback options for healthcare e.g. optical and dental as well as flexitime too!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to find out more please send your updated CV to Hayley.Bee@reed.com ASAP.