Lead Cloud Engineer – AWS / Azure
Location: North East
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Consultancy in the North-East of England. You will be joining as a lead cloud engineer as the demand for AWS / Azure services continues to grow. You will be coming from a strong design and implementation background with a flair for creative thinking.
Your role will be split between design and delivery. You will work closely with customers and recommend solutions. Developing high quality solutions will be a daily occurrence, ensuring the overall vision is met and the roadmaps allow for efficient delivery of objectives.
Skills required to apply to this role:
• Introduce a build and release process automation using Azure DevOps
• Excellent skills with Terraform
• Excellent skills in Powershell
• Ability to design and deploy scalable, cloud first, customer facing solutions
• Be able to work on application base projects
• Knowledge of ISO27001 standards
• Security policy management
• Ability to create cost effective solutions for the business
• Confidence in proof of concept
Apply today to find out more info or contact Michael.email@example.com