Reed Technology are seeking a Cloud and Virtualisation Engineer, to work within a large organisation who are specialists within their field.
What will you be doing as Cloud and Virtualisation Engineer?
You will ensure the successful delivery of the organisations Cloud and Virtualisation services. Providing proactive management and maintenance of the relevant platforms, imbedding new services, and responding to incidents and service requests.
- The successful delivery of Cloud and virtualisation services
- Managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues on the Cloud and Virtualisation Platforms.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of technological change
- The security, resilience, backup and monitoring of the college Cloud and Virtualisation platforms.
- Represent the Cloud and Virtualisation team in Change Advisory Board meetings, and Daily Service Reviews.
- Identifying and undertaking Service Improvements.
- Responsible for contributing to proposed solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide optimal value for money.
- The adoption into service of new solutions ensuring operational suitability
- Working closely with 3rd parties to successfully deliver Cloud Services.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experience
- Experience in supporting secure cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- In-depth expertise in Microsoft Azure environments
- Demonstrated experience in the deployment, configuration, and support of
- Microsoft Azure based IaaS/PaaS environments
- Experience of using Azure DevOps for deployments of code/features
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting, JSON and ARM templating.
- Good knowledge of deploying and maintaining IaaS/PaaS ARM Templates in large environments.
- Good knowledge of IT Security protocols, processes, policies and standards
- Knowledge of IT service management, including change and incident management
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and functions
- knowledge of ICT technical standards
- Experience of working with enterprise scale applications, infrastructure and software
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply online for more information please contact me on email@example.com