Client Support Administrator – Chelmsford - £22-24K per annum
Our client is looking for you to provide comprehensive employer advice and guidance for a Charitable Organisation based in the Essex area. You will produce personalised Support Plans and Support Plan Summaries that meet the validation needs of health or social care funding authorities and are understood and agreed by customers.
- Actively engage with the customer via a home visit if necessary, to discuss direct payments/personal health budgets, the obligations of a direct support and interventions required to meet health or social care objectives.
- Provide information, advice and guidance on employing staff ensuring customers understand their employer responsibilities.
- Support customers to complete relevant paperwork and documentation and where the customer is unable to self-complete, draft the support plan in line with the agreed interventions and budget.
- Submit the agreed support plan for validation, taking responsibility for any further iterations, liaising with the customer and referrer to achieve sign off.
- Signpost customers to resources/support services.
- Maintain accurate audit trails for customers, including record keeping within relevant databases/systems.
- Ensure the customer is informed of their responsibilities as a payment Service user, and ensure that both customers and staff are fully briefed.
- Collate feedback and prepare information to inform monitoring and evaluation.
- Liaise with relevant health or social care professionals, attending meetings as required to complete the direct payment process.
- Be aware of any potential safeguarding issues, and ensure correct Safeguarding processes and procedures are followed.
- You will have:
- Experience of working in a care/supporting role, with a track record of working with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to actively listen and accurately record data/information.
- Ability to be flexible, creative and productive.
- To be able to self-motivate and use initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- High overall standard of report writing, numeracy and computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheet and database skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- Competitive Salary £22-24K per annum
- Full Time – 37 hours per week