My client is one of the largest and most prestigious IFA firms in the UK, having offices across the country. They are now looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their growing team in Exeter.
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator looking for a new challenge then this opportunity would be ideal for you.
- You will set up and maintain client records using back-office systems.
- You will liaise directly with providers.
- You will prepare pre-meeting documentation and complete post-meeting client reviews.
- You will manage client diaries.
- You will prepare application forms for many different plan types from investments to life and pension
- You will prepare compliance documents for adviser appointments with clients.
- 2 year's experience within an IFA firm is essential
- Excellent systems and product knowledge required (preferably knowledge of Xplan)
- Initiative and self-starter
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management
- Highly organised
- 10% non contributory pension
- Free gym membership
- Free onsite parking
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Opportunity for progression
- Annual bonus scheme