ROLE: Client Servicing Administrator
SALARY: Up to £25,000
FULL TIME HOURS
HAVE YOU GOT A STRONG ADMINISTRATIVE BACKGROUND? OR HAVE YOU GOT EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR??
REED Harrogate are recruiting for our client who is a nationwide wealth management advisory brand based in Harrogate. They are looking for a dedicated and experienced administrator to join their Client Services Team.
- Prepare documentation for client appointments / meetings
- Undertake office duties, such as filing, post, stock and order systems, minute taking
- Completion of client reports
- Send prepared investment information / reports to clients
- Respond to client administrative inquiries, face to face, through telecommunications or letter
- Develop processes to support paraplanners and Financial advisors
- Maintain the integrity of ‘ Model Office’ processes and databases
- Liaise with providers with necessary and communicate outcomes
- Assist with the retention and development of client relationships
- Assist in the identification and development of new clients
- Evidence CPD
The client does pride themselves on their treatment of their customers but also for their employees.
Salary is up to £25,000
On-site car parking
If this is of interest then do not hesitate to apply!