REED are delighted to be working with this local client once more!
My client is a market leader in their sector and Reed have enjoyed building in their team and assisting in their departments during the years.
I am really excited to be assisting in their forthcoming recruitment requirements for a client services support administrator to join their busy dynamic team.
My client is a growing organisation therefore this role is guaranteed to offer the successful applicant the opportunity for growth, development and career progression.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide telephone and email support for all company solutions including out of hours support.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Dealing with and directing all initial lines of inquiry and query
- Ensure all customer contact is logged and maintained accurately
- Provide support for all of the company systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work alone or part of a team
- Ability to effectively and accurately estimate timescales and work to deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritising task and other activities
- Willing to share ideas and explore new technologies
- Ability to communicate with customers, whilst avoiding over technical language
- Great attention to detail and quality
- Be very self motivated and looking for a challenge
Hours of work
Monday to Friday
9am - 5.30pm
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension
- Flexible working options
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to build upon their current skills. My client is looking to interview as soon as possible , if your are interested please send your CV over to Meagan.Arbuckle@reedglobal.com