We are currently looking for an experienced Client Services Representative to work within a large property development company on a six months fixed term contract initially, followed by a monthly rolling contract.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Salary: £20-22,000 (based on experience)
Start Date: 3rd February 2020 (6 months Fixed Term Contract initially, followed by a monthly rolling contract)
This Customer Service Representative role is focused on providing exceptional, professional service to existing and potential clients in order to increase client retention within the centre. They are responsible for ensuring the general upkeep and appearance of the centre is consistent with high standards and to assist the sales and marketing of the centre to generate customer service revenue.
The roles and responsibilities of this role are:
Customer Service/Reception Duties;
- Providing professional support to clients including secretarial services
- Act as a point of contact
- Reception duties
- Professional greeting to clients
- Set up and support meeting room/conferencing facilities
Centre Presentation (General Housekeeping);
- Ensuring all show office, meeting room and business lounge is set up as per the standards
- Open and close the centre
- Order and restock marketing collateral
Centre and Client Administration;
- Maintain and update all client information
- Maintain accurate and tidy filing systems of client records
- Report and maintenance issues
- Update telephone directory
If this is your ideal role and you feel you have the skill set and the experience for this role then please do get in touch.