Client services Administrator
The primary purpose of Client Delivery Administrator is to work as part of a team to enable The Wealth Planners to maintain and develop a portfolio of high net worth clients. This is achieved through liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications, tracking to completion as well as liaising directly with clients. The role holder is also expected to ensure that our client information database is accurate at all times.
• Work within the Client Delivery Team to deliver an excellent client service.
• Co-ordinate the Planners diaries and the arranging of client meetings.
• Prepare documentation for client appointments and meetings, including the production of annual planning meeting packs.
• Undertake office duties, such as filing, post, stock and order systems, meeting minute taking if required in team meetings.
• Completion of client reports.
• Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly those aspects relevant to Financial Services.
For more information please contact Donna at REED