Customer Service Advisor
£9.00 Per Hour
I have an exciting opportunity available to join a friendly, vibrant company based in Dronfield the role will suit someone who enjoys variation and taking ownership and it is not your typical customer service position.
Working as a customer service advisor you will be:
- Working independently on behalf of organisations.
- Managing their diaries and answering telephone queries on their behalf.
- Dealing with all inbound calls and acting as their personal receptionist.
- Juggling various tasks.
- Liaising directly with the clients and taking direction when needed.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Note taking.
The successful candidate:
- Have a professional telephone manner.
- Friendly and confident in speaking to any individual.
- Can multitask.
- Have worked in a previous position delivering customer service such as administrator, receptionist, or call centre agent to name but a few.
- Happy to work 1 in 4 Saturdays 10 am until 2pm
- Work from the office
This part time position will be working 2pm until 6 pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays. The role will come with full training and there are opportunities to progress and develop if you wish.
For further details please apply below.