- Do you have excellent communication skills, able to build rapport easily?
- Do you have experience working in a client focused environment?
- Are you able to manage a varied workload?
If the answer is YES then this could be the role for you!
My client is an international education provider and they require someone with experience in a client focused environment, with excellent communication skills and a high level of accuracy to provide outstanding advice and support for existing and prospective students, in person, via email and telephone.
You will need to:
- Build and sustain strong relationships with clients, maximise client retention through the provision of an excellent client service
- Respond to client and students requests providing excellent customer service
- Administer student and client enrolments within agreed service level targets
- To maximise revenue by upselling/cross-selling across all products
- Support management in collating and reporting information to clients
- Provide accurate and clear management information in line with agreed KPIs
- Apply Lean principles, share efficiencies and improvements within the team
This role is based out of 2 locations but initially you will be required to work remotely and must have the appropriate surroundings and set up for home working.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a customer/client focused environment
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Personable and able to build rapport easily with both students and clients
- Ability to manage a significant workload
- Driven to provide an excellent service
- Proactive with a desire to make a difference
- Tenacity to resolve issues as they arise
- Team player able to work collaboratively with and through others
- The role will involve manual handling of materials and classroom furniture layout
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet business needs, and able to cover evening and weekend working throughout the year