We are currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager to provide an effective and efficient pensions administration service to a Pensions companies Administration clients, supporting the administration team’s objectives and actively contributing to the overall objectives of the Company. The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing the overall relationship with the client from an administrative perspective and maintaining high levels of satisfaction with the service from both the client and members alike. This role will be based in one of the following locations and we are flexible as to which, it will either be Reading or Wokingham
The range of pensions administration services include:
• Scheme administration
• Scam identification
• Payroll services
• Pension scheme accounting
• De-risking projects
• Technical consultancy
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients’ requirements.
• Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
• Preparing for and where appropriate participating in trustee meetings.
• Managing complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
• Managing ad-hoc projects and exercises, e.g. scheme closure, data audit reports, liability reduction exercises. Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
• Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
• Contributing to technical sub-committees and technical administration discussions.
• Managing the administration billing process.
• Keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry.
• Working closely with other departments/teams both internal and external to the Company in order to provide a total service to our clients. E.g. Pensions Accounts, Payroll, Administration Support etc
• Managing new business tenders and presentations.
• Due to the changing nature of the business, you may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities.
This is an incredible opportunity and in order to be considered you must have the following skills:
• This role is likely to appeal to individuals with a minimum of 10 years’ experience working within the admin business of a third party administrator although not exclusive as all applications will be considered on an individual basis. The role requires a combination of strong technical skills and the ability to manage client relationships at a senior level.
• You must be able to demonstrate a very thorough knowledge of pension administration activities and the ability to apply this knowledge to any scheme.
• Experience of both Defined Contributions (DC) and Defined Benefits (DB) schemes is preferred.
• You must be able to demonstrate a very wide and deep knowledge of the various key areas of pensions legislation including pensions taxation, contracting out and preservation.
• Proven experience of handling complex member queries and calculations is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Pensions Client Relationship Manager