Are you interested in the Financial Industry, have a passion to ensure smooth delivery to clientele and want to work for a well-established wealth company?
With over a decade in the industry and with an extremely knowledgeable team, it’s come to a point that they are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager based in their offices on the outskirts of Cardiff.
Within this role you would be responsible for the following:
- Be efficient and grammatically correct when writing and sending letters of authority to providers.
- Be proactive when chasing for information, especially those with a time-constraint. Progress chasing.
- Liaise with clients on any administration queries.
- Be the first point of call for any client queries, these can come in via telephone, email and in person.
- Be a witness in client meetings as and when needed.
- Be able to complete compliance checking; checks for Anti Money Laundering etc.
- Be able to data check correctly and successfully check accuracy of new business documentation.
Whilst it is important you demonstrate proven experience of working this type of environment, you will also be self-motivated, pay meticulous attention to detail and have a professional telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and negotiate with clients.
On offer is an attractive salary anywhere between 18’000 per annum up to £24’000 per annum based upon experience.
You’ll also receive 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
This role could start before Christmas for the right candidate, so if you are interested don’t delay your interest in this.
Please apply today!