Client Relationship Manager
We have an exciting opportunity with a growing Financial Services Company who are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager.
As the Client Relationship Manager you will administer a portfolio of corporate structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager.
- Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters
- Co-ordinate the timing of meetings
- Co-ordinate the drafting and publication of circulars, market news announcements.
- Manage corporate calendars and corporate actions.
- Assist in the development of the corporate services function
- Maintain registers for corporate services entities and all records detailing all contractual relationships
- Assist with staff queries on general company secretarial matters
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Experience using systems such as Virtual Boardroom and Blueprint.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing, growing team and company