REED Business Support are working with a leading global professional services organisation based in the heart of Bristol, who are looking to recruit a Client Onboarding Assistant on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
You will be working within an organisation that values diversity, inclusion, collaboration and employee welfare.
This role will be initially remote working due to the National Lockdown, and you will be provided with technology to get fully onboarded from home.
Within this role, you will be the first point of contact, providing an efficient service to legal teams, and ensure all data entered into the system is of a high standard.
- Regularly communicate with Lawyers, PA’s and other key stakeholders, to resolve any queries.
- Actively monitor group emails.
- Clients and matters are set up in a compliant manner, with a particular focus on: Anti-Money Laundering, Client Due Diligence and Know Your Client procedures.
- Workflows are action within agreed SLA’s
- Escalation of any commercial or regulatory conflicts.
- Escalation of any issues within the onboarding process, to Supervisor or Risk Team
- Deal with any Client/Matter requests and amendments and ensure these are accurate.
- Monitor client PO’s, ensure they are updated correctly, and tracked.
- Work with necessary teams, to proactively close matters once legal work has been completed.
- Regular data cleansing activities, to ensure client and matter information is up to date.
- Regularly keep up to date with any date/regulatory process and policy changes
- Provide recommendations for any improvements related to process and efficiency
• Previous experience working within client onboarding, new business intake or similar (Essential)
• Experience working within the Legal Sector OR professional services (Essential)
• Competent IT user – With experience of Word, Excel and Outlook (Essential)
• Proven experience dealing with AML, CDD and KYC requirements
• Customer focused, able to work with a wide range of important stakeholders.
• Able to build and develop relationships across the firm.
• Previous experience of processing data in an extremely efficient manner
• Previous experience of processing data to a high standard
• Strong attention to detail – You may be tested for this at interview
• Have an awareness of commercial and regulatory conflict requirements, anti-money laundering regulations, and data requirements under GDPR
• Used to working within a fast-paced environment
• Able to work well under pressure, ensuring the standards of your work doesn’t slip
• Fantastic organisational skills
• Ability to work hard, and get the job done
• Ability to work autonomously, and also well in a team
• Experience of working to deadlines
• Experience of using systems would be beneficial, such as CRM or similar
• Ability to perform basic data manipulation