This Accountancy Practice is so much more than just an Accountancy Practice. Yes, naturally they do accounts, but they do much, much more.
This "Accountancy Business" is all about "Business Partnering" and their "Senior Executives" can draw upon experiences gained in-house through Financial Director and Board level positions, from SMEs to Blue Chip Organisations, combining the best of professional practice with the rigours of being in business.
Their "Business Partnering Services" typify what makes them more than just an "Accountancy Practice".
Their clients range from start-ups to multi-million pound turnover companies and indeed, their high rate of client retention is a sign that they are doing a great job.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking for a "Client/ Team Manager" so why not read all about the role to see if this is the position you have been searching for!!!
- To manage the entire work flow for clients on a portfolio of approximately 100 clients
- Work scope is everything they do for that client be it an agreed existing solution as well as new required work as well as driving additional work solutions for that client
- Develop the work flow and solution for these clients including continuous improvement/ responding to changing environments
- Working autonomously to deliver the required work
- As Manager you will plan and delegate the work you need to deliver for your clients to the team alongside the other managers/ part of their work planning process
- You will assist with the overall development of the team
- Your role will be client facing including delivery of work solutions and results
- You will assist with the practice wide developments with Xero and other increasing efficiency and delivery initiatives so that the business can deliver more
- For new clients to the practice being allocated to your portfolio ( they are growing), being able to generate the solutions required (work flows) and agree these with clients and bed these into the practice across all the relevant functions and teams
To fit the culture of this role you will be assertive, a great people motivator with ability to build strong relationships. You need to be very strong technically with the ability to empower the team with this efficiency. You need to be technically strong with Year End Stats, VAT, Corporation Tax, Personal Tax, Xero, Accounting processes, Management Information, KPI's, Management Accounts and Payroll. You must be able to review Year End Company Accounts file efficiently with complete and relevant review points raised and managed through with the team in order to competently deliver FRS compliant accounts for Companies House.
Would you like to STEP AWAY from the "Traditional Practice" setting and join a dynamic Xero based work hard work hands on exciting and growing practice!
Do you feel that you are sitting in this role but without the Job title or the package you deserve!!!
Or are you someone who is in this role but you actually want a more hands on smaller practice where you can be a "bigger fish" in a more embracing of technology practice.
Whilst you may need to be flexible in order to really perform, you WILL be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
This role provides fabulous growth opportunities for the right person so why not APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON LINKED IN.
I look forward to discussing your application with you!!!!!