The role of Client Liaison is a key position and delivers huge impact on both the customer and the performance within the company. Our client is a global company who are well respected within their specific field and are synonymous with luxury, elegance, and superb quality.
You will be working directly with existing and prospective customers, consulting on projects and quotations with the goal of taking and processing orders. You will form part of the Client Liaison team and will work towards a revenue target whilst developing positive and proactive relationships with High-Net-worth Individuals.
Managing an Order Pipeline
• Sales Order processing and follow up for customers and prospects
• Responding to incoming enquiries by telephone, email or in writing
• Accurately and efficiently processing sales activity, quotes and orders into our systems
• Develop a sales pipeline and provide support with all queries.
• Accurate management and recording of all related sales and stock movements
• Responsibility for complete and accurate performance, including the correct and accurate entry of data into the computer’s systems, filing and communication with other members of staff, customers or suppliers
Contributing to Building the Sales Pipeline
• Finding, qualifying, recording and following-up to close opportunities with customers and prospects
• Developing positive and pro-active sales orientated relationships.
• The sale and promotion of our products
• Assuming ownership of the revenue targets for a defined group of customers
• Service, recording and follow-up on sales opportunities and relevant customer activity of the quotation process to ensure accuracy in terms of pricing, profitability, product specification and lead times for supply
Delivering World Class Customer Service
• Be constantly looking for ways to improve business practices and innovating ways to better service these customers
• After sales calls and follow ups to ensure the products and services provided have exceeded customer expectations in all aspects. This includes professionally dealing with and recording customer returns
• May on occasion be required to meet with customers nationally and internationally
• Have an awareness of export and freight guidelines for certain countries, together with VAT procedures
Key Competencies/Desired Skills:
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Responsibility & Leadership
- Loves to make clients’ happy and acts to complete all tasks
If you are driven and have passion and skill for providing high quality customer service within a global organisation this role will be right for you!!!!!
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience.
Look forward to hearing from you.