Are you an experienced Senior Management Accountant looking for your next career challenge?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be partnering with a fast paced, well established accountancy firm with an ambitious growth strategy in Oxford to help source a Client Business Partner to join their growing Outsourcing team. This fantastic opportunity offers a salary of up to £45,000 per annum, Study support, generous holiday and benefits package, including flexible working, pension, life assurance and a fantastic retail discount scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance individual who is seeking a role in practice as their next step.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant/ Finance Business Partner to join a highly regarded employer that offers variety and career progression.
Key responsibilities of the Client Business Partner role will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing client relationships
- Provide end to end financial support, transactional processing to year end statutory requirements
- Produce detailed management accounts, bespoke to the client’s business needs
- Ensure data integrity is well understood and provided in a timely manner.
- Active business partnering to ensure informed reporting of risks & opportunities, actuals and forecast variance analysis
- You will develop and manage a small team
The ideal candidate will be a late stage studier of either ACCA/CIMA/ACA or a QBE. You will have 3+ years in a senior accounting role, and be able to clearly show capability to work in a busy, dynamic environment. You will have strong working knowledge of systems, with advanced Excel skills. Finally, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
If you think this opportunity sounds ideal for you, please do not hesitate to apply now, as this client is keen to start the recruitment process.