My extremely successful client within the Marketing industry in the heart of Norwich City Centre, are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Client Affiliate Account Manager to join their dynamic team on a Permanent full-time basis.
What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company with progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary of £22,000 - potentially negotiable. plus a performance-based commission structure and yearly appraisal/salary reviews
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- A warm, friendly and interesting bunch of colleagues
- Sociable working hours of Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
The main purpose of this role is to proactively seek new and manage existing campaigns, clients and affiliates to meet and exceed revenue target. Negotiate preferential commercials to remain competitive in the market
- Adhere to the business plan outlined by the Head of Network, providing regular feedback on performance
- Identify partners to proactively approach to increase the variety and value of campaigns, clients and affiliates
- Proactively manage relationships through effective and regular communication with all partners via all methods of communication
- Understand the needs of clients, affiliates and the marketing team and bring them together to achieve the business plan
- Seek feedback from the Head of Partnerships and wider team on the performance of existing campaigns and agree changes with partners to improve performance
- Ensure competitive commercials are negotiated with all partners in line with the agreed targets
- Provide accurate partner and campaign details to the Campaign Manager for both setup and amendments in a timely manner
- Ensure Affiliates adhere to our terms and conditions, providing tests where required
- Represent the Group at conferences and regularly attend Client and Affiliate meetings
- Ensure performance is in line with KPI’s
- Ad hoc projects as required
(Full training will be provided upon starting the role)
Do I have the relevant experience?
Yes, if you have...
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to approach people
- The ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
- A positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do’ approach to your work
- Sales, Digital, Marketing or Account Management experience with the ability to build relationships
- Commercial awareness
- A pro-active, adaptable and creative mind-set
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications
- The drive to succeed and a genuine interest to support the growth of the company.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and think you have what it takes, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and click 'Apply', or contact Nikki Cranmer at Reed Recruitment