Our client, a highly reputable firm in the Music Industry, are seeking a individual to work in their client accounts team.
This is a really friendly company to work for and will suit someone who has some accounting experience and wants to work for an interesting company but is not necessarily looking to study towards ACCA or CIMA.
The company provide excellent benefits including 'Beer Fridays' (soft drinks available), 1pm finishes on Summer Fridays and 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
This is a permanent position paying between £25,000-£28,000
Working closely with clients;
- Managing client relationships to ensure deposits are paid in time - ensuring all invoices, paperwork completed
- Ensuring balances and final settlements with artists and promoters all add up
- After being approved, finalising statements and making any currency conversions
- Presenting final statements to management accounts
- Preparing weekly outstanding deposit lists
- At least 1-2 years experience in accounts or credit control
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications skills