As an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors based in West London are looking for a Part Qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT accountant to join a rapidly expanding and friendly team.
We are a forward-thinking accounting firm providing a range of accounting and tax advisory services and are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The position is for a Client Accountant/Manager who will be focused on providing practical advice to help grow our clients’ businesses and reach their goals. The role offers great opportunity to grow and develop accounting and business advisory skills along with study support.
• Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and contractors
• Provide accounting, tax and strategic planning advice to our clients to help them grow their businesses
• Review statutory accounts, VAT, Tax, management accounts etc prepared by the accounts department for your clients
• Provide advice and coaching to junior staff
• Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes
• Part qualified or Qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT qualified
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of practice experience
• Working knowledge and experience of Xero, Quickbooks (Essential)
• Excellent communication & presentational skills as well as good organisational and interpersonal skills
Excellent spoken English
If you are looking to work in a friendly, professional environment in a role with a lot of client contact, this is the role for you so please call Vinny Basra on 02085722661 or email me your up to date CV on firstname.lastname@example.org asap! .
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
• Quickbooks: 2 years (Required)
• practice: 2 years (Required)
• ACCA or ACA or AAT (Preferred)
• Temporarily due to COVID-19