Job title: Client Accountant (always Recruiting)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum approx
As a recruitment consultant who specialises in Accountancy positions within Property and Construction across Central London I am always in need of top Client Accountants and regularly have vacancies in this area.
If you feel that your skill set matches the brief overview below. Please do apply and I will get in touch in due course should your application be relevant to anything that I am working on.
- Periodic reporting to clients (Standard reports plus additional as required)
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of client reports including statements and VAT
- Instruct Central Finance department of the following:
- Demand Rent, Service charge and other monies from Tenants
- Collection of monies
- Transfer of Rent monies to client
- Amendments to Client Accounts
- Payment of client property related transactions
- General maintenance of client funds Update the annual service charge budgets in accordance with internal KPIs
- Manage and maintain the Service charge funds of each property under remit
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant (lease) database for all clients under remit
- Manage housekeeping of Lease data and financial data on databases.
- Ensure that cash-flow/funding for each property service charge is adequate
- To ensure completion of Service Charges within latest RICS Professional Statement.
- Deal appropriately with any property transfers as per internal guidelines.
- Understand and clear outstanding items as identified on the annual Balance-sheet.
- Carry out frequent housekeeping and cleansing of all cash balances held.
- Monitor cash handling income in accordance with compliance team’s instruction
I would also be keen to talk with candidates who have a strong background in Corporate Accounting within Property who are interested in moving to Client Accounting.