Do you have 5 years plus practice experience and AAT Qualified in the last 2 years? and looking for a new opportunity offering study support? Then get in touch asap as I am looking for : -
Client Accountants (AAT Qualified)
Salary: £28,000 – £40000 (depending on experience) plus benefits including study support
Start date: ASAP
Our client, who are an expanding Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors based locally are looking for a recently AAT Qualified accountant to join their rapidly expanding and friendly team.
A forward thinking accounting firm providing a range of accounting and tax services and are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The position is for a Client Manager who will be focused in providing practical advice to help grow our clients’ businesses and reach their goals. The role offers great opportunity to grow and develop accounting and business advisory skills along with study support.
· Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and contractors
· Provide accounting, tax and strategic planning advise to our clients to help them grow their businesses
· Review stat accounts, VAT, Tax, management accounts etc prepared by the accounts department for your clients
· Provide advice and coaching to junior staff
· Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes
· Candidates will be Part Qualified ACA/ACCA studiers or AAT qualified
· Must have at least a minimum of 2 years practice experience or more
· Must have a degree 2.1 or above in an accounts related field
· Working knowledge of Xero, FreeAgent, Quickbooks and IRIS (preferred but not essential)
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
· Good organisational and interpersonal skills
If you are looking to work in a friendly, professional environment in a role with a lot of client contact, this is the role for you. Ideally looking for candidates asap or on short notice, and ideally living locally.