We are actively seeking a Client Accountant for a highly reputable company on the outskirts of Chester.
The ideal candidate should have experience of working for an Accountancy Practice, be currently studying ACA or ACCA and have excellent Excel skills.
The main duties include:
- Deal with day to day queries from customers in relation to cash-flow, accounts treatment, company tax advice, personal tax advice, CIS, VAT and PAYE
- Provide a pro-active service to customers utilising relevant MI to ensure that they are constantly informed and have full visibility of all areas of their accounts
- Provide dynamic and proactive tax and accounting support to clients using written and phone-based communication
- Prepare statutory accounts - this will include preparation of accounts and supporting tax computations for customers requiring year end accounts
- Engage with HMRC regarding business and personal tax affairs
- Assist in the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax returns
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
- Study support
This is a fantastic opportunity, not to be missed!
Apply online now!