Reed Accountancy are looking for a Property Client Accountant for a 6 month contract at a well-established property firm based in Edinburgh City Centre.
You will support the Finance Manager and be responsible for a portfolio of client accounts and maintaining the database of all properties and tenant details.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparing budget and forecasts
Balance sheet reconciliations including VAT returns, bank recs and Purchase/sales ledger reconciliations
- Keep the databases up-to-date and accurate
- Deliver any additional ad hoc reports as required by the client
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of management accounts
- Experience in preparing accounts to the balance sheet stage
- Advanced knowledge of excel
Part qualified is desirable
- Ideally experience in Property and Client Accounting
Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to priories and deal with high volumes of work
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please apply today with an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Ainne McGinness at Ainne.email@example.com or on 0131 226 3686.