My prestigious client based in Barrow-in-Furness, are currently recruiting for a highly professional, enthusiastic and personable Client Account Manager to join their growing team on a full time and permanent basis.
The client are a specialist company, involved in the provision of software and data processing solutions into various niche sectors, and are fast becoming market leaders within their field.
With key clients nationwide, including big global names, they are a remarkable organisation within their field and would like a candidate to join them with the same passion to succeed.
This exciting opportunity is immediately vacant, and the successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- First point of contact for clients, providing the highest levels of service at all times
- Communicating professionally and effectively with a large number of clients, who all require differing levels of contact / development
- Attending client review and development meetings in person or virtually - this may include travelling independently around the country by train or car
- Be able to understand clients objectives and needs and explain how the business can assist them
- Ensure clients enquiries are responded to in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Liaising with clients via phone, email, and face to face
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Planning and attending client review and development meetings in person or via a conferencing platform
- Speaking with clients about new products and initiatives to enable company growth
- Reporting on sales figures and growth
- Attending relevant exhibitions to meet new and existing clients and promote the company products
- Working with the Marketing Manager and external agencies to implement client acquisition and marketing needs
The successful candidate will:
- Be a genuine team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Be able to integrate and work closely with the rest of the Client Accounts team
- Be professional, personable and well presented
- Have experience in a similar Client Account Manager role
- Be highly IT literate with experience and knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Be confident in delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Have the ability to liaise at senior management and stakeholder level
- Be able to deal with difficult situations and take personal responsibility for issues and resolutions
The role will be based within Barrow, but the candidate will have to be willing to travel around the country via train and car to attend client meetings and conferences when required.
This role will be a mix of home and office based.
In return, this client is offering a generous salary of up to £25,000 per annum, 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, a career progression route, and Monday - Friday 9-5 working hours.
This role is immediately vacant, so apply now for your chance to be considered for this exciting opportunity!