|Location: TUNBRIDGE WELLS, KENT||Salary: 14000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3069794|
£14,000 - 17,000pa depending on experience + bens
A leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for residential and commercial real estate transactions are looking for a clerical assistant at level 2 to join their team on a permanent basis.
Due to their on-going success we have an exciting opportunity for a Clerical Assistant to join our their busy team in Sevenoaks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role and to really make it your own. The role is to provide full administration support to the Underwriting team.
• Responding to telephone queries professionally and effectively and liaising with other departments to ensure queries are managed in a timely and customer-focused manner.
• Draft and issue straightforward policies and liaise with clients regarding general policy enquiries making suitable recommendations on their full range of products.
• Use effective organisational and communication skills to resolve routine problems and know when to escalate more complex issues.
In addition you will perform other related support duties such as
• producing accurate reports for management
• carrying out general administration tasks to prescribed standards, for example dealing with incoming and outgoing post, scanning, photocopying, stationery and keeping internal systems up to date.
You must be happy working in a small team environment and be able to work on your own initiative. An excellent communicator you will have a pro-active approach to work and possess exceptional organisational skills, customer service and administrative skills. A flexible adaptable approach and being ready to rise to new challenges are essential qualities for this role.
• You will need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong A Level and GCSE results particularly in Maths and English
• Minimum of six months work experience in a busy office environment where you will have developed good administrative skills.
Above all, to be successful in this fantastic role you will need to show enthusiasm, flexibility and a positive working attitude. For this you will be rewarded with the opportunity to launch your career within a global company.
Hours of work: 8.45am – 5.30pm
If you possess the above skills please apply now!
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
EXETER, DEVONRead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
17000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
WREXHAM, CLWYDRead more