|Location: Bradford||Salary: 9.30 - 9.30 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3108906|
Pay Rate: £9.30
Temporary until the end of March 2018
Reed Bradford are recruiting for a Clerical Support Officer for the Coroners department.
Provide clerical support to the Coroners Section by dealing with incoming telephone calls and updating and maintaining computer systems to facilities the Coroners Unit discharging it duties to the HM Coroner.
- Lead by example and behave in line with the company ethics ensuring that the values and behavioural expectations are clearly understood and considered by all staff in their decision making and actions; reinforcing and influencing them through all interactions and processes.
- To screen calls, take messages and relay information on behalf of the unit to ensure efficient and effective communication is maintained, where appropriate dealing with the calls or redirecting as appropriate, acting as first point of contact for families of the bereaved.
- Receive instructions/directions from the HM Coroner, update the appropriate IT systems and task to the relevant Coroners Officer in line with relevant procedures.
- Liaison with funeral directors and mortuaries to arrange for movement of the deceased as directed by the Coroners Officer, ensuring that the necessary paperwork is completed and all IT systems are updated.
- Provide advice and guidance to members of the public and colleagues in respect of the Coronial process and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to the section by collecting, sorting and distributing internal and external mail, maintaining adequate stationery supplies and filing.
- Ability to deal with a large volume of calls into the unit.
- Able to process sensitive and confidential information.
- High level of typing speed and accuracy.
- Previous experience of providing advice and guidance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Ability to undertake and pass relevant training on Force computerised databases.
- Well organised.
- Supportive and empathetic.
- Willingness and ability to travel around the Force area for the business purpose.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Emotional resilience to deal with grieving relatives.
7.83 - 8.13 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
29000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
10 - 12 GBP Per Hour
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more